HP Printers are all in one printer that facilitates print, copy and scan. The hp printers are designed for personal as well as business use. Through the hp printer, one can easily print, copy and scan a high-quality document. The hp printer website: www.123.hp.com/setup offers unbelievable worth for money: an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos.
The steps to download hp deskjet printer are given below:
1. First power ON the HP deskjet3630 and connect your computer and the printer.
2. Then download the software and driver for your printer from HP Customer Support by entering your printer name and the model number at 123hp.com/setup.
3. HP easy start screen opens followed by software download screen. Start your download by choosing the terms and condition checkbox.
4. Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button.
5. Then, you can find a wireless setup for the printer that removes Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
1. Switch on Hp printer and access its printer panel.
2. Tap the wireless icon and go to its settings.
3. Then, choose the wireless setup wizard to continue the process.
4. Now, several wireless networks display on the printer screen.
5. Choose your network name and enter the passcode.
6. Now, follow the steps on the 123hp.com wireless setup manual and finish the process.
If you want to uninstall your HP printer software from your operating system and then reinstall it, follow the instructions step-wise:
1. Start the Windows operating system and type ‘Devices and Printers’
2. Search HP Printer and right-click on the HP wireless printer software and choose the ‘Delete or Remove’ option.
3. Press ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys together to ‘Run’ the command.
4. Now, type ‘printui.exe/s’ in the ‘Search Bar’ and hit the button of ‘Ok’
5. Open the ‘HP Printer Driver’ and if it gets detected, click on ‘Remove’ option
6. Remove all the other instances of HP printer software
7. Restart the operating system, before that close all the tabs
8. Once the PC starts after a while, download and reinstall your HP wireless printer via 123.hp.com/setup page.